Baymag Inc., an industrial mineral company specializing in the production and international marketing of Magnesium Oxide, is accepting applications for the position of General Labourer for its production facility in Exshaw, Alberta, 90 km west of Calgary.
• The Labourer position is an entry-level position in a production environment, with potential for advancement.
• Valid driver’s license and ability to operate process and mobile equipment in a safe manner is a requirement.
• Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job at all times.
• Must be a self-starter with a good employment record and able to work shift (including weekends) work with minimal supervision.
• Must have a high school diploma.
• Work experience in an Industrial/Manufacturing facility is a definite asset.
Baymag thanks all applicants for their interest, however; only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Secondary School (required)
Day Shift (required), Night Shift (required), Overnight Shift (required)