Baymag Inc., an industrial mineral company specializing in the production of Magnesium Oxide, is accepting applications for the position of Electrician for its production facility in Exshaw, Alberta, 90 km west of Calgary.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts for new or existing installations
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for any damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining electrical systems in accordance with appropriate codes (e.g., Canadian Electrical Code)
- Running tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Candidates must have a valid Journeyman Electrician Trade Certificate (Alberta or Interprovincial).
- The successful candidate will be expected to apply excellent troubleshooting skills as well as provide general and preventative maintenance in all aspects of industrial plant maintenance.
- Knowledge of PLC’s, HMI systems, and instrumentation will be a definite asset in working in a highly automated processing plant.
Baymag offers an excellent work environment, a condensed workweek, competitive compensation plan and benefits package.
If you would like to be a part of one of North America’s leading industrial companies, then please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Secondary School (required)
Day Shift (required), Night Shift (required), Overnight Shift (required)